Why Braemar split system air conditioning?
Wall-mounted inverter split system air conditioning is an ideal solution to cool or heat just one room or area of your home or office.
Split system air conditioning systems consist of an indoor wall mounted unit that blows cool air into the room, and an outdoor unit that dissipates the heat from the cooled area. Refrigerants are used to cool or heat the air.
Braemar split systems utilise DC inverter technology, which means that they automatically regulate the power applied to the compressor to provide more precise climate control, while using less energy.
The split system range includes 5 models ranging from 2.6kW to 8.0kW in cooling capacity.
The sleek design of the indoor wall-mounted unit will complement the modern surroundings of your home or office.
The indoor unit also suits the multi split air conditioning system, thus delivering a consistent appearance throughout when multi split system installations are mixed with single split systems.
- Made by a large global manufacturer – you can feel confident that your air conditioner will perform with outstanding reliability
- DC inverter technology – it provides more precise temperature control, but uses less energy
- R410A refrigerant – better for the environment
- Compact design – less intrusive to the design of your home
- Filter – Impurities are removed from the air before it is conditioned and redistributed, for cleaner and healthier air
All Braemar ducted reverse cycle air conditioners come with a comprehensive five year warranty so you can be confident when buying a Seeley backed product that you're buying energy efficiency, excellence and reliability
Committed to energy efficiency, all Braemar ducted reverse cycle air conditioners meet and mostly exceed the Australian Minimum Energy Performance Standard (MEPS) requirements to help reduce Australia's carbon emissions
Demand Response Enabling Device (DRED) provides a method by which a controlling body, like a power supply company, can limit the power that your unit can consume at critical peak load times to potentially limit the need for blanket power outages
Help Me Choose
Find what's right for you
I'm interested in